BJJ Globetrotters is a world-wide community of travelers against Jiu Jitsu politics.
We offer an alternative to traditional affiliation within Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Membership of the community is open for anyone (both individuals and academies), and the main requirement to join is to spread—and agree with—our message.
The members doesn’t represent a specific person, academy, instructor or lineage. They are merely a world-wide community of people, who share a common set of values:
- We don’t pay each other any affiliation fees
- We wear any patches we like on our gis
- We are free to represent any (or no) team in competition
- We encourage training with anyone regardless of affiliation
- We are willing to promote anyone who deserves it—members or not
- We arrange camps, seminars and visit each other for training and fun
- We believe everyone is equal both on and off the mats
- We strive to enjoy life, people and the world through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Black vintage Globetrotters t-shirt (limited)$35.00
Super Lightweight BJJ Travel Gi v2$159.00
“Leave your ego at the airport” t-shirt (blue/green)$35.00
Compression travel bag$29.00
White Globetrotters rashguard$49.00
Black Globetrotters rashguard$49.00
Vintage Globetrotters t-shirt$35.00
Sadly, our BJJ journey through Myanmar is over but we finally have the time to write about it in our ...
This is my first blog as my partner Amanda and I took two months away from our regular lives and esc ...