All camp tickets are non-refundable. This is necessary to avoid the risk of people cancelling shortly before the camp, where it will be too difficult / much work for us to re-sell the ticket and we might have paid upfront reservation fee for food, accommodation, transportation etc.
In case you have to cancel your participation, you have the option to sell your ticket. This can be to a friend or maybe someone on our waiting list (if the camp is sold out and there is one). You could also try to post in our Facebook group and see if anyone there would be interested.
Just follow this simple procedure:
- If you need to see our waiting list for the camp, please look for it below.
- Send a group email to everyone on the waiting list and let them know you have a ticket for sale. You are not permitted to charge more for the ticket than you paid originally.
- When you’ve found a buyer, organise the payment, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the name, email and phone number of the new, happy owner of your ticket. If there is a pre-order option for custom gis or meal plan, check with the buyer if they want this or not.
- We receive the email, update our records asap and let you know.
- Hope to see you at another camp one day!
FALL CAMP HEIDELBERG 2017
ZEN CAMP 2017
CARIBBEAN ISLAND CAMP NOVEMBER 2017