Information about COVID-19 and our BJJ campsThe camp schedule on our website is always up to date. All camps listed are planned to go ahead, but we are of course following the situation day-by-day. Should any changes in the camp schedule be necessary, the participants will be the first to know. If you end up being unable to participate in a camp due to the virus, you will be offered a refund or voucher for a future camp.
Until further notice, a C-19 test administered within 72 hours prior to arrival at camp is mandatory for participation.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or Facebook Messenger.
* December 9th to 13th in Tempe, Arizona *
* 15 minutes from Phoenix International Airport *
* Five days of training *
* Gi and no-gi classes all day long *
* Daily workshops and lectures *
* Outdoor BBQ in gym’s back yard *
* Yoga classes *
* Extra mat space for all-day open mat / drilling *
* Free professional portrait service/photo booth *
* All experience levels and affiliations welcome! *