Come join the other camp participants for a half-day, guided sightseeing tour of the amazing nature of Iceland! We have rented a bus exclusively for the camp and will do two trips around the Golden Circle to see some of the most classic and impressive sights that the country has to offer. Since we booked for 100 people, we are able to keep this super affordable for you campers :)
The bus will pick us up and drop us off right at the camp and you’ll be back in time for plenty of training in the afternoon / evening!
- Take selfies in killer nature with other campers, then head back and choke each other
- Tuesday and Thursday of the camp
- Departure 8:00 AM from Mjölnir
- Return around 4:00 PM in the afternoon
- Modern 49-seat busses with aircon, toilets & coolers
- English speaking, professional tour guide
- TVs (with Jiu Jitsu related videos the entire trip, of course!)
Apart from the beautiful scenery we’ll be driving through, we plan to stop at:
Þingvellir National Park: Where the tectonic plates of the earth is being ripped apart, creating an impressive rift valley. It is also where the National Parlament of Iceland were meeting from year 930 to 1798.
Geysir: One of the most famous geysers in iceland, erupting every 6-10 minutes
Gullfoss: The impressive “golden waterfalls”
At both the Geysir and Gullfoss stops there are restaurants, bathrooms and shops. We will have a lunch break in one of those places.
For our planning, you need to select a Tuesday or Thursday ticket when booking. But as long as there’s room for it in the bus, you are free to change the day of your trip all the way up until departure :)
Booking is non-refundable!