I’d like to go to a camp, but it’s sold out. How can I find out when any spare tickets become available?
Click here to register for a camp waiting list. If someone is selling their ticket, they’ll send an email around to the entire waiting list. It’s first-come, first-served, but if you’re quick and lucky you’ll be able to buy it directly from them.
I’ve bought a ticket to a camp, but now I can’t make it. Can I get a refund on my ticket?
Sorry, but all camp tickets are non-refundable. You can, however, sell your ticket to someone else no problem.
I’ve paid the reservation fee for a camp ticket, but now I can’t make it. Can I get a refund on my reservation fee?
Like with camp tickets, reservations are also non-refundable. You can sell your reservation to someone else. However, if you don’t pay the remaining amount before the given deadline, you will lose the reservation and can not sell it any longer.
How do I sell my ticket?
- Send us an email on email@example.com to request the current waiting list for the camp you have a ticket for.
- Send an email to everyone on the waiting list for your camp, offering them your ticket at an agreed upon price. You can also ask in our Facebook group if anyone is interested. Please note that it’s not allowed to sell the ticket at a higher price than you originally paid for it.
- Once you’ve found a buyer, organize the payment between yourselves. If your ticket includes any extras like a pre-ordered camp gi, food plan etc., be sure to confirm with the buyer if they want those too. Please note, that tickets including free gis as part of the camp can not be transferred without these gis included (eg. you can not keep the gis and sell the ticket).
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the name, email address, and phone number of the new camp participant.
- We’ll update our records, and let you know as soon as possible.
- Hope to see you at another camp some day!
I tried to sell my ticket, but I haven’t been able to find a buyer and the camp is next week. Is there any way
you could make an exception and give me a refund?
We’re really sorry, but we can’t make any exceptions in this case. In order to make these camps possible, we’ve usually had to book and pay for all the training facilities, catering, accommodation etc. far in advance. If we were to refund tickets on short notice it would throw the logistics into chaos, and would just make it too difficult to plan ahead and ensure the camp runs as intended. Tip: If you can’t attend the camp due to illness or injury, it’s definitely worth checking with your travel insurance provider to see if they can cover some/all of the costs.
Can I transfer my ticket to a future camp?
Sorry, but this also isn’t possible. We keep the logistics for every camp entirely separate. Transferring a ticket ahead to a future camp would make it harder to cover all the costs for that camp. We want to keep organizing these camps for you for years to come, and any gap in covering the costs might potentially affect our ability to come back to a location the following year. So we hope you understand that we just can’t take that risk.
I’m being offered a ticket, how do I validate that it’s real?
You’re most welcome to call or email us on email@example.com and we’ll be happy to validate it for you.