BJJ Globetrotters is a world-wide community of travelers against Jiu Jitsu politics.
We offer an alternative to traditional affiliation within Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Membership of the community is open for anyone (both individuals and academies), and the main requirement to join is to spread—and agree with—our message.
The members doesn’t represent a specific person, academy, instructor or lineage. They are merely a world-wide community of people, who share a common set of values:
- We don’t pay each other any affiliation fees
- We wear any patches we like on our gis
- We are free to represent any (or no) team in competition
- We encourage training with anyone regardless of affiliation
- We are willing to promote anyone who deserves it—members or not
- We arrange camps, seminars and visit each other for training and fun
- We believe everyone is equal both on and off the mats
- We strive to enjoy life, people and the world through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
“The Travel Agent” rashguard and spats set (only small left)$79.00
New 2018 Winter rashguard$49.00
Black vintage Globetrotters t-shirt (limited)$35.00
Super Lightweight BJJ Travel Gi v2$159.00
“Leave your ego at the airport” t-shirt (blue/green)$35.00
Compression travel bag$29.00
White Globetrotters rashguard$49.00
Tokyo, Japan — After spending a few days in Kyoto, I decided to take an overnight bus to Tokyo. The ...
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSIn this episode, I interview Bruno Mat ...
About a month ago, I announced six new camps for 2018, totaling 9 scheduled camps for the year. Rese ...
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSIn this episode I talk with Robert Bar ...
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS* 34m31s: “There’s not a s ...