* Full week training camp *
*Monday, October 7th to Sunday, October 13th *
* In the middle of nowhere, Poland *
* Accommodation in traditional Japanese houses *
* Huge mat space *
* Gi laundry service *
* Free use of spa and sauna *
* All meals included *
* Bottled water, tea, and coffee included *
* Daily sauna therapy sessions *
* Board games *
* Daily workshops and lectures *
* Mushroom picking in the forest *
* Morning yoga classes *
* Everyone welcome, regardless of experience and affiliation *
For a week of unforgettable days, we’re heading off to immerse ourselves in the peaceful atmosphere of the beautiful Dojo Stara Wies, a purpose-built Japanese-style village located in the middle of the Polish countryside. There we’ll lose ourselves in hours of friendly BJJ training, sunset Go matches, and conversations with friends both old and new that last long into the night.
This one is always something deeply special, so we’re very excited to invite you back to this truly unique location for the next installment of Zen Camp and even more excited to announce that we have extended it to be a full week!
Hope to see you there. If you can find it.