* Now a full week training camp *
* New spring edition *
* Monday, April 15th to Sunday, April 21st *
* In the middle of nowhere, Poland *
* Accommodation in traditional Japanese houses *
* Huge mat space *
* Gi laundry service *
* Free use of spa and sauna *
* All meals included *
* Bottled water, tea, and coffee included *
* Daily sauna therapy sessions *
* Board games *
* Daily workshops and lectures *
* Mushroom picking in the forest *
* Morning yoga classes *
* Everyone welcome, regardless of experience and affiliation *
For a week of unforgettable days, we’re heading off to immerse ourselves in the peaceful atmosphere of the beautiful Dojo Stara Wies, a purpose-built Japanese-style village located in the middle of the Polish countryside. There we’ll lose ourselves in hours of friendly BJJ training, sunset Go matches, and conversations with friends both old and new that last long into the night.
The last camp sold out in three days and the waiting list is the longest we’ve ever had, so we decided to add another one for the spring! This one is always something deeply special, so we’re very excited to invite you back to this truly unique location for the next installment of the Zen Camp.
Hope to see you there. If you can find it.