We are happy to help our members participate in IBJJF competitions under BJJ Globetrotters. In order for us to approve your IBJJF membership, please follow this procedure:
- Don’t do everything last minute, the process takes a little time :)
- Make sure you’re signed up and approved as individual member of BJJ Globetrotters.
- Check the “Do I need membership?” page on IBJJF’s website. Most people don’t need (to pay for) membership in order to compete.
- Send us on firstname.lastname@example.org together with proof of your rank: Photos/video of promotion, photos/screenshots of competition results, diplomas, anything you can gather.
- If IBJJF membership is required for you: Sign up with either “BJJ Globetrotters” or “BJJ Globetrotters USA” and select “Christian Graugart” or “Jeston Pages” as professor. Download the IBJJF membership form and include it in the email for us.
- Have the person who promoted you send a message to our Facebook Page and verify your rank.
- We will return to you as soon as possible. If we approve your application, you can go ahead and sign up for the competition. We will sign and return your form if needed. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No one can verify my rank, can you still approve my membership?
I’m pretty good / been training for X years but was never promoted. Can you approve my membership for X belt?
Can you help me register my academy with the IBJJF?