Information about COVID-19 and our BJJ camps
- The camp schedule on our website is always up to date and all camps listed are planned to go ahead.
- Please see www.BJJglobetrotters.com/covid19 for more details
- Check Sherpa for updated travel restrictions
* NOW A FULL WEEK TRAINING CAMP *
* May 29 to June 4th, 2023 in Maine, USA *
* Beautiful lakeside location in the middle of a forest *
* Approx. an hour’s drive from Portland, ME *
* Gi and no-gi classes all day long *
* Six nights accommodation in cabins or private rooms *
* All meals included *
* Full laundry service *
* Daily morning yoga *
* 50+ hours of gi and no-gi classes *
* 20+ hours of open mat *
* Jiu Jitsu and other sports-related workshops *
* Great accommodation and training facilities *
* Free use of paddle boards and kayaks *
* Bonfire every evening *
* First night Pub crawl at camp *
* Dodgeball USA vs. The World *
* Board game night *
* Beer tasting *
* Karaoke night *
* Ninja assassination game *
* Evening show last night *
* Midnight barbecue *
* Many other available activities *
* Everyone welcome regardless of experience and affiliation *
This camp has been a hallmark of our annual schedule for seven years and in 2023 we’re going all-out and turning it up to eleven! Same nightly rate as always, but now with two extra nights to enjoy the experience for even longer.
For A FULL WEEK, an enthusiastic community of Globetrotters will settle into the quaint cabins and fully equipped sports hall of Camp Manitou, fueled by the crisp woodland air of Maine! Each morning we’ll hit the mats as the sun rises over the lake and keep going until the embers of the bonfire settle down for the night.
We take care of absolutely everything – food, accommodation, laundry, and Jiu Jitsu. All you need to do is show up, get in your gi or shorts, and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.
Hope to see you there!